Dr Maria Li
- Graduated from University of NSW Medical Faculty (first class Honours)
- Provides Antenatal Shared Care via Royal Women's Hospital in Randwick and St George Hospital in Kogarah
- Post-graduate qualifications:
- Diploma of Child Health (placed 1st in Australasia Cohort)
- FPAA National Certificate in Sexual & Reproductive Health
- Has worked in both rural and urban environments, in both GP and hospital settings
- Is Keenly interested and has experience in all aspects of medicine - Paediatrics, Adolescents, Women's Health, Men's Health, Geriatrics
- Provides thorough, comprehensive, whole-person care which addresses your acute, chronic and preventative care needs.
- Believes that friendly and attentive service never goes out of style - Maria is never seen without her big smile!
- Geriatric medicine
- Women's wellness
- Sexual health
- Men's health
Dr. Maria Li is a knowledgeable and gentle soul who comes to us with a wealth of experience. Maria has postgraduate qualifications in Women and Children’s health, but she practices true cradle-to-grave medicine. She is just as happy looking after women and children as men and the elderly.
Maria has previously served on the Board of the NSW&ACT Faculty of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP). She moonlights at an After Hours Clinic providing urgent GP care to the community.
Maria’s patients love her thoroughness and “never-give-up” attitude. They appreciate that she is down-to-earth, compassionate, and speaks in plain English. Many of Maria’s patients find her by word of mouth.
Maria dedicates her spare time to travel, good food, bargain-hunting on eBay, and FitFlix (the act of simultaneously working out while watching Netflix).