Dr Jin Choong
MB BAO BCH (IRELAND), FRACGP (AUSTRLIA), GENERAL PRACTITIONER
- Languages – English, Mandarin, Cantonese
- Men’s Health
- Travel Medicine
- Mental health
- Skin check and minor procedures
- Chronic disease management
Dr Choong completed his medical degree in Ireland. He has worked in Ireland, England and finally settled in Australia in 1998. He has been practicing as a GP since 2005.
After working in the hospitals, Jin realized he loves medicine and having a banter with patients about their lives, which is why he chose gp work. Jin loves the beach and travel. He believes being able to relax makes him a better person and a doctor.
Dr Maria Li
FRACGP, MBBS (Hons1), DCH, FPAANCSRH
- Graduated from University of NSW Medical Faculty (first class Honours)
- Provides Antenatal Shared Care via Royal Women's Hospital in Randwick and St George Hospital in Kogarah
- Post-graduate qualifications:
- Diploma of Child Health (placed 1st in Australasia Cohort)
- FPAA National Certificate in Sexual & Reproductive Health
- Has worked in both rural and urban environments, in both GP and hospital settings
- Is Keenly interested and has experience in all aspects of medicine - Paediatrics, Adolescents, Women's Health, Men's Health, Geriatrics
- Provides thorough, comprehensive, whole-person care which addresses your acute, chronic and preventative care needs.
- Believes that friendly and attentive service never goes out of style - Maria is never seen without her big smile!
- Geriatric medicine
- Women's wellness
- Sexual health
- Men's health
Dr. Maria Li is a knowledgeable and gentle soul who comes to us with a wealth of experience. Maria has postgraduate qualifications in Women and Children’s health, but she practices true cradle-to-grave medicine. She is just as happy looking after women and children as men and the elderly.
Maria has previously served on the Board of the NSW&ACT Faculty of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP). She moonlights at an After Hours Clinic providing urgent GP care to the community.
Maria’s patients love her thoroughness and “never-give-up” attitude. They appreciate that she is down-to-earth, compassionate, and speaks in plain English. Many of Maria’s patients find her by word of mouth.
Maria dedicates her spare time to travel, good food, bargain-hunting on eBay, and FitFlix (the act of simultaneously working out while watching Netflix).
Dr Will Shepperd
MBBS, MRCGP, FRACGP
- Graduated from the University of Southampton
- Member of the Royal college of Surgeons London
- Worked in plastic surgery at the world renowned Queen Victoria Hospital
- Has special interest in skin surgery, ear nose and throat conditions and travel medicine
- Travelled extensively before deciding to reside on the sunny shores of Australia with his young family.
Dr Hannah McKellar
MBBS, MRCGP, FRACGP
- Graduated from Newcastle University Medical School (UK)
- Member of Royal College of General Practitioners UK, Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Trained in the UK, with vast experience obtained working in central London Emergency departments.
- As a mother of 4 young children, her special interests are in paediatrics, orthopaedics, pregnancy and womens' health.
- Women's Health,Pregnancy
- Children’s Health Family Health
- Shared antenatal care with Royal Hospital for Women in Randwick
Dr Penelope Willcoxson
- Worked in the Eastern Suburbs for last 20 years
- A very highly respected practitioner amongst her peers and patients
- Main areas of interest include Travel medicine, Women's Health and Paediatrics
- Firm believer in integrative medicine
- Paediatrics ,Family
- Integrative Medicine Travel Vaccinations
- IHealth Traditionla Chinese Medicine
Dr Rob Mundell
MB, ChB, MRCS, MRCGP, FRACGP
- Trained in General Surgery, Skin Cancer Medicine and Surgery
- Provides comprehensive skin cancer checks and surgical procedures
- Has a holistic approach to patient care to the local population
- Is experienced in the full spectrum of family care
- Pregnancy care
- Children's vaccinations and development
- Young adults seeking support and advice regarding sexual health (qualified sexual health screening including HIV)
- 45 to 49 years of age? You are eligible to receive a full health check which is fully bulk billed
- Travelling? - Dr Mundell is knowledgeable about all aspects of travel including Yellow fever requirements
- Do you have ongoing chronic illness like Diabetes or High Blood pressure? you may be eligible for a Bulk Billed GP Management Plan
- Later in life? a comprehensive health assessment will provide you with a caring and holistic approach to all your health and wellbeing needs.
- Educational GP Trainer
- Medicines management
- Men's wellness
- Cardio vascular issues
- Family planning
- Skin checks / dermatology